ACTIVATE PLAN BY DEFAULT

12 years 2 months ago #193389 by gcornil@me.com
Replied by gcornil@me.com on topic Re: ACTIVATE PLAN BY DEFAULT
You understand.

I propose several levels.
Users access based on a code.
I would like each chosen plan is activated or automatically selects.
For this, I turned all the plans default mode.
Obviously, your application does not support this request.
What to do to activate the plan chosen by a code?

Try using the codes: 49494949 and 12345678

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #193391 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: ACTIVATE PLAN BY DEFAULT
I do not understand what these codes are?

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #193392 by gcornil@me.com
These are the CODES PRIVILEGES I give to clients.

Thus, the client accesses a plan based on its code.

The problem is:
If the user forgets to check the radio button of the plan, it displays a page incomprehensible.

Could we not lock the device registration and encourage the user to check the radio button before moving to the next step?

Look what he discovers the user forgot to select the plan displayed that is not checked by défaut.

Try it yourself. If you forget to check the plan, you will discover the error page.

lesaventuresdeloulou.fr/index/fr/inscription
Attachments:

12 years 2 months ago #193457 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: ACTIVATE PLAN BY DEFAULT
The condition is working as intended. When a plan is hidden it's de-selected, but it is never re-selected when shown. I suggest moving the Subscriptions tab to be last to ensure the user sees it and selects it. Aside from that there's no workaround as it is working as designed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gcornil@me.com

12 years 2 months ago #193563 by gcornil@me.com
Thank you for your help.

How do you manage to shift the field of the plan?
I do not see the plane in the list.

Attachments:

12 years 2 months ago #193880 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: ACTIVATE PLAN BY DEFAULT
Sorry, don't understand what you're asking. Please be more specific.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn