Abort pcl.pclziplib.php error installing plugin

12 years 2 months ago #193355 by flowinteractive
Abort pcl.pclziplib.php error installing plugin was created by flowinteractive
Hi

I am getting the following error when trying to install the CBSubs 1.22 plugin through Community Builder:

Abort pcl.pclziplib.php : Missing zlib extensions

I have checked through phpinfo() and confirming with the hosts that Zlib is installed and enabled.

The server is running PHP V5.2 which apparently has some bugs in Zlib, could this be anything to do with the error?

Any thoughts greatly appreciated thanks.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #193369 by nant
are you getting similar messages when you try and install some other CB Plugin?

12 years 2 months ago #193458 by flowinteractive
Replied by flowinteractive on topic Re: Abort pcl.pclziplib.php error installing plugin
Hi

Yes just tried to install another plugin and got the same error.

Does that help at all?

Thanks

12 years 2 months ago #193459 by nant

flowinteractive wrote: Hi

Yes just tried to install another plugin and got the same error.

Does that help at all?

Thanks

Yup, you need to open a ticket with your hosting helpdesk and bring it to their attention.

12 years 2 months ago #193460 by flowinteractive
Replied by flowinteractive on topic Re: Abort pcl.pclziplib.php error installing plugin
OK thanks I did that and all they could come up with was that the server is running PHP 5.2 which apparently has a buggy implementation of Zlib. Does that make any sense to you? I have asked them to upgrade to 5.3 anyway so hopefully that may help.

12 years 2 months ago #193465 by nant

flowinteractive wrote: OK thanks I did that and all they could come up with was that the server is running PHP 5.2 which apparently has a buggy implementation of Zlib. Does that make any sense to you? I have asked them to upgrade to 5.3 anyway so hopefully that may help.

Yes that makes sense - ask them to move you to a different PHP version if needed.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn