[SOLVED] CbSubs required field, plans, back-end edit

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #193791 by deltafidesign
If I set some fields to be show for some plans and not for others, and I hide them for some plans at registration and show for others everythings work fine on registration

Now, if I need to edit a user profile in the back-end, when I save it request me all required fields also that fields that are not allowed for that plan's profile.

Any solution to allow admins edit profiles from backend in this case?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #193794 by nant

deltafidesign wrote: If I set some fields to be show for some plans and not for others, and I hide them for some plans at registration and show for others everythings work fine on registration

Now, if I need to edit a user profile in the back-end, when I save it request me all required fields also that fields that are not allowed for that plan's profile.

Any solution to allow admins edit profiles from backend in this case?

Please check your CB documentation. There is a CB Configuration field that allows backend editors to not have to fill out required fields when editing users in backend.

12 years 2 months ago #193798 by deltafidesign
Replied by deltafidesign on topic Re: CbSubs required field, plans, back-end edit
I hadn't been able to find my solution in the 569 pages of CBSubs documentation, can you please suggest me where I can find it?

Thanks

12 years 2 months ago #193817 by nant

deltafidesign wrote: I hadn't been able to find my solution in the 569 pages of CBSubs documentation, can you please suggest me where I can find it?

Thanks

As I mentioned, this is a CB feature that you will find described in the CB Documentation (available in the Advanced Download area).

Chapter 3.4 User Profile Tab

• Field Name: Required Fields in Admin
o Available options via dropdown list:
• Yes
Instructs CB to enforce all user field restrictions and validations everywhere (front-end and back-end) even for the administrator account.
• No
Instructs CB not enforce required fields in the back-end. This allows the authorized administrators to quickly add new users via the backend without the hassle of filling in all required fields.

Note: You should use the ‘No’ setting to be able to quickly create new users in backend without the need to populate all required CB fields.

12 years 2 months ago #193833 by deltafidesign
Replied by deltafidesign on topic Re: CbSubs required field, plans, back-end edit
Tanks Nick! I was looking for it in the CBSubs documentation!!! That's way I wasn't able to find it! lol :whistle:

12 years 2 months ago #193908 by nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn