[SOLVED] CBsubs register and plans page header

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #194543 by jakobe75
how can I remove the text headers on the registration plan selection page.

specifically the words "registration" and "subscription plan:"

I could prolly track them down in a lang file somewhere but changing that might affect other areas of the site.

example attached:
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #194550 by jakobe75
Replied by jakobe75 on topic Re: CBsubs register and plans page header
found the registration page title mod here:

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/100-cb-121-general-discussion/100286-change-default-name-of-page-for-registration-pages

Page title is defined in Joomlas language file. If it is not defined in Joomlas language file then CB will define it...

CB
In: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/default_language/default_language.php
On: 798

cant find the same thing for CBsubs though.

12 years 1 month ago #194617 by jakobe75
I have been through the cbsubs language files, the cb language files and joolma lang files.

I even downloaded the whole component and ran a source code search for the words "Subscription Plan:"

I cannot seem to find this entry anywhere.

driving me crazy..what am I missing?

12 years 1 month ago #194633 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBsubs register and plans page header
It's a configuration parameter found in CBSubs > Settings > Display > Plans as parameter "Title of registration choice:".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #194634 by jakobe75
Hi

I'm an idiot.........thanks

12 years 1 month ago #194635 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CBsubs register and plans page header
No worries, CBSubs is quite large and is very easy to overlook a setting; I do it myself in fact, lol.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn