Why can't I upgrade to a version released within my subsciption period?

11 years 6 months ago #214336 by davidjoomla11
CBSubs 2.0.2 package was released on 07/18/2012 about four months.

My maintenance was up till 10/18/2012 about one month ago.

For now, shouldn't we be entitled to upgrade to the versions that were released within our maintenance period? We can understand if we cannot upgrade to the versions released AFTER our maintenance but why not for the version we are entitled?

Be fair. Kindly advise.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 4 months ago #218054 by davidjoomla11
Hi Nant,

It is rather disappointing that none from your team has replied after 7 weeks. Please refer to #182371 which you have clearly stated the bug in CBSub, a problem on your side. Because of that, I had to temporary abandon the website until your team fix it. When you released the later version (within my CBSubs maintenance period), I did not upgrade because I was already working on another website.

I purchased CBsubs and Professional membership because I trusted you. I am merely asking your team to be fair in letting us upgrade to the version which is released during our maintenance period. That's fair, isn't it? Right now, the site is jammed because CB is upgraded but the CBSubs is stucked on the old version. My purchase of CBSubs was NEVER used and the money is wasted due to an earlier fault of your team.

Kindly do what is right. Thanks Nant. (Still trusting you will act rightly)

David

11 years 4 months ago #218060 by nant
First of all sorry we missed this post.

We really only monitor the Support areas systematically - so if you post there we will not miss things.

I am not understanding the issue.

Can you not download CBSubs 2.0.2?

Can you not install it and use it with your already purchased license?

Please be clear so I can give a proper answer and assist you.

11 years 4 months ago #218147 by davidjoomla11
Nant, thanks for replying. I was about to elaborate until seeing the new 3.0! Now my concern is over that new CBSubs model payment. Shall close this thread and follow the Beat's thread on contact form. Thanks again.

11 years 4 months ago #218165 by nant

davidjoomla11 wrote: Nant, thanks for replying. I was about to elaborate until seeing the new 3.0! Now my concern is over that new CBSubs model payment. Shall close this thread and follow the Beat's thread on contact form. Thanks again.

[moved to CBSubs Support forum]

Please elaborate here for the CBSubs license related question you posted and I replied to.

Are you not able to download and install CBSubs 2.0.2 with your existing CBSubs license?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn