HOW TO SET SNIPPETS

11 years 4 months ago #217602 by xoxolo
HOW TO SET SNIPPETS was created by xoxolo
Hello everyone!
I need your help..>BIG TIME... I'm asked to do something I have never done.
For tracking purpose I'm asked to install snippets.
Read below and if, by any chance, have an idea to help me to solve this, feel FREE!!!

STEP #1
Place these codes on the page the user goes to after they signup for the free trial. After the opening <body> tag.

<!-- PointStreak -->
<!-- Offer Goal Conversion: Free 30 Day Trial --> <iframe src="360hockeytraining.go2cloud.org/GLg" scrolling="no"
frameborder="0" width="1" height="1"></iframe>
<!-- // End Offer Goal Conversion -->

<!-- OneHockey -->
<!-- Offer Goal Conversion: Free 30 Day Trial --> <iframe src="360hockeytraining.go2cloud.org/GLo" scrolling="no"

<!-- HockeyShot -->
<!-- Offer Goal Conversion: Free 30 Day Trial --> <iframe src="360hockeytraining.go2cloud.org/GLw" scrolling="no"

STEP #2
Place these codes on the page we take the user to after payment. After the opening <body> tag.
IMPORTANT: We need to replace AMOUNT dynamically with the price of the package they are selecting.

<!-- Offer Conversion: PointStreak -->
<iframe src="360hockeytraining.go2cloud.org/SLa?amount=AMOUNT"
scrolling="no" frameborder="0" width="1" height="1"></iframe>
<!-- // End Offer Conversion -->

<!-- Offer Conversion: OneHockey -->
<iframe src="360hockeytraining.go2cloud.org/SLi?amount=AMOUNT"

<!-- Offer Conversion: HockeyShot -->
<iframe src="360hockeytraining.go2cloud.org/SLq?amount=AMOUNT"

Any clues? Thanks for your help!
:S

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 4 months ago #217905 by xoxolo
Replied by xoxolo on topic Re: HOW TO SET SNIPPETS
It's been a week now and nobody have a clue?
I will try to make my request easier:
I'm asked to apply specific codes inside CB for tracking purpose.

STEP #1
Place these codes on the page the user goes to after they signup for the free trial. After the opening <body> tag.

STEP #2
Place these codes on the page we take the user to after payment. After the opening <body> tag.
IMPORTANT: We need to replace AMOUNT dynamically with the price of the package they are selecting.

I never done this,I will be seriously grateful if someone can help me a bit with this request!

Thanks a lot!
;)

11 years 4 months ago #217920 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: HOW TO SET SNIPPETS
Only way to do this is to develop a new CBSubs plugin to implement your custom tracking in the same way we have done with Piwik or Google Analytics integrations for example.

You'll be able to develop such a plugin with either a CBSubs GPL subscription where source is available or by becoming a developer subscription and obtaining GPL with your subscription as well as the API documentation.

CB Auto Actions will also be able to possible help with this as it'll be able to act on CBSubs triggers, but that requires a Professional subscription. Your alternative is I guess to try adding your HTML to the thank you messages of your plan, but I've no idea if that'll work or not.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 4 months ago #217934 by xoxolo
Replied by xoxolo on topic Re: HOW TO SET SNIPPETS
Thanks a lot Krileon, How can I get someone to do it for me as I mention previously, I don't know how to do it?
Thanks for your input...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn