Promotion or Condition-fields?

11 years 4 months ago #218221 by Saibot
Promotion or Condition-fields? was created by Saibot
Hi,

I hope that someone can give me a hand with a issue i have.

I want to set up a dependency for the CBS regarding the cb_devisions field or with the CB Paid Subscriptions: Sales Promotions in the registration process. So that the amount of the subscription will change regarding the field (at the Moment-checkbox) they have choosen.
Is it possible to add a amount to the subscriptionplan with the promotions setup? And can i add this promotion / this additonal fee into the regristrationprocess like the checkbox is at the moment? Or can i make this "Promotions with additional fee and set up a condition? So that if a user hits the checkbox, that the Subscripionplan does change the Amount?
The Subscriptionplans are not activated at the moment. But i would like to activate again as soon as possible.

You can see the registration on scg.ch/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers&lang=en

Thanks for a quick help

Regards

Tobi

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 4 months ago #218277 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Promotion or Condition-fields?
You want to set the price of a plan using a CB field? If I understand this is what you want correctly then yes you can do this with CB Promotions. Simply create a new promotion with whatever conditionals you like and supply a negative value. For example -50 will increase the price by 50.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 4 months ago #218289 by Saibot
Replied by Saibot on topic Re: Promotion or Condition-fields?
Hi krileon,

Thanks for the respond.
Yes i figured out how to set up a Promotion with a +value with the negative amount.
Now i would like that this promotion(s) take action when the registrant does check the corresponding checkbox. How do i set up this condition? In the Promotion or / and in the checkbox as well? And i think it would be better if each Promotion does trigger it's own checkbox. Not all Checkbox possibilities in one field. Right?

Thanks for the Help

11 years 4 months ago #218360 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Promotion or Condition-fields?
On the Conditions tab supply the following to condition based off a checkbox field being checked or not.

First condition: This condition
Date A, Field A or Value A: Following CB field
CB Field A: Your checkbox field
Date B, Field B or Value B: Constant Value or String (CB substitutions can be used)
Value B: 1
Condition 1 (> for Dates): A = B (Value A is equal to Value B)

If it's a multi-checkbox then simply supply the value of that multi-checkbox you want to match for Value B then set the condition to be "does contains".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn