Error after upgrade

11 years 4 months ago #218423 by spyderwoman
Error after upgrade was created by spyderwoman
I recently upgraded a website with jupgrade. I went through all the steps and had the cbsubs working great in the subfolder that I upgraded to. I just moved everything to the root directory and it seems find from the front end but under the cbsubs main page in the administrator console, I see this error:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ncus/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php:7420) in /home/ncus/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.session.php on line 74

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ncus/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php:7420) in /home/ncus/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.session.php on line 149

Also, when I edit a plan or anything in cbsubs for that matter and save, I am taken back to the CB admin main page rather than back to the cb subs plan list....

Any help would be much appreciated since this site JUST went live.
www.ncus.org

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 4 months ago #218455 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Error after upgrade
There is no simple migration, you probably have some parameter conflicts or permission conflicts. The best I can suggest is to install CB and CBSubs over-top of your existing to see if that clears out any problems.

The main issue I see is line 7420 does not exist in plugin.class.php. That file in CB 1.9 is 3712 lines long so it suggests out of date CB, modified CB, or corrupt CB. Installing CB 1.9 over-top of it self should resolve this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 4 months ago #218459 by spyderwoman
Replied by spyderwoman on topic Re: Error after upgrade
That really makes me nervous... i only downloaded the latest cb subs a couple of weeks ago. will i lose data?

11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #218470 by krileon
You won't lose anything (always backup just to be safe!), just install it over-top of it self and it'll auto upgrade. More specifically you'll want to do this with CB 1.9, because that code line that it errored on doesn't exist in CB 1.9.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: spyderwoman

11 years 4 months ago #218472 by spyderwoman
Replied by spyderwoman on topic Re: Error after upgrade
I upgraded CB and it fixed it, in fact, it fixed some other issues that I did not think were related....
COOL!
Should I still install cb SUBs over it or just quit now that everything is working?
Thanks so much!

11 years 4 months ago #218474 by krileon
If you're not having any problems with CBSubs you're probably ok, but if you run into any CBSubs issues it should be the first thing you try just to be safe.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.321 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn