group registration

11 years 1 month ago #222880 by kanarieguy
group registration was created by kanarieguy
Is there a way to use CBSUBS with group registrations ?

I would like to have an option where one can order several paid memberships(incl. registrations) for just one invoice.

Or should I look for some kind of booking tool for this ?

Thank you for your answer.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago #222945 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic group registration
You mean order subscriptions for multiple users under a single account? There's no such feature available.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kanarieguy

11 years 3 weeks ago #224935 by AlexRag
Replied by AlexRag on topic group registration
Any chance or possibility this might be something to add in the future? This would be a great option for example:

1. Company with multiple employees having access to a training website
2. Neighbourhood association with family plans

11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #225025 by krileon
Possibly, but I can't guarantee anything. We've many more high priority items to implement at this time so it's not likely to be implemented anytime soon if decided to implement. We have discussed it a few times though and seams to be a good feature to have. Easiest way to do this for now is use Coupons integration to hand out free subscription coupons with limited uses.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 10 months ago #229613 by AlexRag
Replied by AlexRag on topic group registration
I came across this great presentation from Nicholas and saw this exciting feature that may help solve the membership setting I'd like to use:

He mentions being able to auto-create users with their own email addresses but its tied to a subscription. Does that mean if the subscription expires so does access to the additional users. And how would the username and password work?

In my case I would like the ability to sell family plans (subscriptions) with more than one family members having web access.

10 years 9 months ago #230024 by krileon
You can use CB Auto Actions and its CB Paid Subscriptions 3.x action to give CBSubs subscriptions to users. How you utilize it is entirely up to you. For example you could have a field for them to supply a family members user id then try to use the action to give said user id a subscription; it's not really designed for this usage though so I've no idea how well it'd work. There is also a Registration action that'll let you register users within CB Auto Actions, which I suppose could be used to create family members. Really though the best approach is to use CBSubs Coupons to give them a free subscription.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.327 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn