Users are removed from monthly subscription after one month despite having automatic recurring payments.

11 years 1 month ago #223169 by pwerner
We have a monthly plan with total number of occurrences at 0(unlimited) and also subscribes users to automatic recurring payments. What is happening is some users, after the first month, are being taken out of the subscription as well as the user group, but our payment gateway is still working. They are being charged right when they should be, but no longer have access to the website.

Also it isn't consistent, we have some members that are in the same monthly subscription that continue to stay in the plan as well as the corresponding user group at each monthly renewal date.

We can't seem to figure out what separates the users that are having their plan expire from the ones where everything is working flawlessly.

Right now we are having to manually reactivating each subscription that expires.

Any ideas/suggestions on what is happening here. We would greatly appreciate any assistance in this matter.

Thank you!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #223176 by krileon
Have you checked Notifications and History Log to ensure the IPN was received fine and no errors occurred? This I believe can happen when IPN is late and causes the subscription to expire right before it should renew. You can generally fix all such issues by adding about a 3 day grace period to allow for IPN delays. What gateway are you using?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 month ago #223177 by pwerner
Our Gateway is Authorize.net, I'm going to look at the history log now. Thanks for the quick reply

11 years 1 month ago #223180 by pwerner
I didn't see any errors in the notifications log, in the history log, for the users that were removed it shows a change log with the message "User subscription deactivated with status Expired"

How would I add a 3 day grace period to the plan like you suggested?

11 years 1 month ago #223183 by pwerner
Scratch that, i see the drop down for grace period

11 years 1 month ago #223188 by krileon
Ensure Silent Post is setup correctly for Authorize.net and configured in your CBSubs Authorize.net Gateway as perhaps your site simply isn't setup to receive IPNs so is not being informed of the renewals.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn