[#4032] Cannot validate the basket and pay

10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #226972 by myann
Hi, I think I have a bug but I am not sure.
I am on Joomla 2.5.11 and CB 1.9 and CBSubs 3

First problem : I applied promotion to all my purchases (one by user), the user select the plan, go until paypal then cancel the process. When he comes back to the page with the plan, the promotion are not displayed anymore. I try to change the setting for illimited for all user but it does not change anything.

Second problem : Now when the user click on "validate and pay", nothing apen. The payment option and the "terms and condition" option have been checked. U try to choose another payment method but nothing changes.

No error in the console log or in the page.
The users information are filled in unless VAT Number, but before, it never asked me for it and everything worked fine.

I must click on "modify the invoice information of the client", then click on "saved" without change nothing, and it works. But it's a real problem.

How can I solve it please ?

Regards

Myann

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago #227031 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cannot validate the basket and pay
When you cancel at PayPal it cancels out the entire basket and re-establishes it on return. It's basically like completely starting over.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 11 months ago #227057 by myann
Replied by myann on topic Cannot validate the basket and pay
I understand the the second time the user want to subscribe, he cannot click on the "validate" button.

Then the promotion are no longer displayed in the plan as the in first test of subscription.

Between the two test, 5 minutes past. The promotion is still available depending on the backend.

10 years 11 months ago #227113 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cannot validate the basket and pay
Sorry, I don't understand. Are you saying it's working fine now? I don't know what Validate button you're talking about. When in the basket the user should be clicking the payment gateway button that he wants to pay with.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 11 months ago #227259 by myann
I try to explain myself better.

First time the user select a plan with a promotion, he goes to the basket, select the gateway he wants, goes to paypal, then cancel the payment.
Second time (because first time he cancel the payment), he cannot see the promotion anymore in the plan list, then, after selecting the payment gateway he wants, when he clicks on the button which allow him to confirm the basket and pay, nothing happened.

hope it's better now:-)

Regards

Myann

10 years 11 months ago #227266 by myann
Information :
I see I have to click on "modify the information of the client", then "validate the form" (event if I changed nothing an the form was filled in), then the button to confirm the basket and pay works.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn