Got error 12 from storage engine

10 years 10 months ago #229137 by sorozco
Got error 12 from storage engine was created by sorozco
Hello, my site is receiving more hits than usual, and a series of errors have started to appear. (I paste one of them below). All errors are related to "Got error 12 from storage engine".

The next error appears in CB Paid Subscriptions: Baskets. The error also appears in other admin pages.

Is this related to a server issue? is there anything I can do?

Notice: SQLXML::queryObjectList: error: Got error 12 from storage engine SQL=SELECT a.`id` AS `value`, a.`alias` AS `text` FROM `joomlalp_cbsubs_plans` AS a LEFT JOIN `joomlalp_cbsubs_payment_items` AS b ON b.`plan_id` = a.`id` LEFT JOIN `joomlalp_cbsubs_payment_baskets` AS c ON c.`id` = b.`payment_basket_id` WHERE ( c.`payment_status` = 'Completed' ) GROUP BY value ORDER BY a.`ordering` ASC in ..../components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.sql.php on line 371

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago #229213 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Got error 12 from storage engine
I believe error 12 is a SQL server memory issue. Try running optimization on your database tables to see if that helps. If not you may need to upgrade to a larger host package which provides more SQL memory, ram, and CPU power.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn