User Registering but not paying

10 years 10 months ago #229158 by hinesw
User Registering but not paying was created by hinesw
Hi,
I have a site setup where a user must pay to be a member on the site. A user is able to go through the initial registration page and then click register, they then go to the payment page. If they leave without paying, the user is still showing up on the site as registered.

This is probably something simple that I have not activated somewhere, but I am unable to find an answer, so any help would be appreciated.

Hope someone can assist
Thanks
Wayne

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago #229214 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic User Registering but not paying
That's completely normal. Payment process can be ignored or cancelled. For CBSubs to work and accept payments it requires the user to be registered first. You can prevent those without a subscription from accessing your site by navigating to CBSubs > Settings > Global and disabling free registrations without a subscription, but they'll still be registered regardless (they just won't be able to access your site).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn