CBSUB not hiding fields during registration

10 years 10 months ago #229219 by craschnburn
CBSUB not hiding fields during registration was created by craschnburn
Hello.
I have the following setup:

Joomla 2.5.11
CB 1.9
CBSUB 3.0

I have 6 plans. All of which are memberships. All of the sudden, my fields are not hiding during registration according to how they are set to hide for each membership.

I've searched the web for answers to this. I've had this issue before, and it was because i needed to upgrade to the newer version of cbsub.

Could someone please help me? I log into my joomlapolis account. It doesn't show the site which I setup cbsub on as active.

I've done the following:

1. Enabled the cbsubpaidbot in the plugins.
2. CBSub Field is enabled in CB Plugins.

Please help. Is there something that I left out?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago #229284 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSUB not hiding fields during registration
CBSubs does not suddenly stop working. Please recall what you last changed, installed, etc.. and try reverting such changes to see if issue resolves. The field hiding is strictly jQuery so if you've any fatal JS errors present it'll break this (check browser error log for fatal errors). Please test with default Joomla template to rule out template conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 10 months ago #229320 by craschnburn
Replied by craschnburn on topic CBSUB not hiding fields during registration
Hey Kyle.
Thanks for the reply. My apologies if i sounded like it was working prior. I mean when i had on a separate installation.

But this is a new installation.
I've researched that it might be the ordering in Tabs Manager?
I'm going to check that and report of my findings later.

10 years 10 months ago #229381 by craschnburn
Replied by craschnburn on topic CBSUB not hiding fields during registration
I still don't understand what it is that i'm missing in order to hide these fields according to the workflow. This is a new install and was never working.

I think I'm having the same issue as this thread
licenses.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/220660-solved-cannot-hide-fields?start=6

I've used the joomla default template. the fields in the registration is still showing all fields.

10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #229407 by krileon
It's highly likely to be a configuration issue as found in the topic you linked (please see my reply on page 3 of that topic) if there are no errors in your browser error console (press F12 > Console) when changing plans. There's nothing I can do to debug this without a URL, which you may PM if you'd like it kept private.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 10 months ago #229502 by krileon
You have a fatal JS error present on your registration page. Resolve the error then see if issue persists. Error is as follows.

IN: blackout/templates/j51_oxygen/js/dropdown.js
ON: Line 87
Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'getElements' 

Seams to be some sort of dropdown menu usage from your template? Switch to default Joomla template and see if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn