Static Conditions on already existing subscriptions and CB Fields and Dates to allow upgrades

10 years 6 months ago #235478 by jmaridon
I have dynamic conditions to show or hide child subscriptions on registration based on two cb fields that work great.

I would like the same child subscriptions to show as available upgrades for registered users when one or both of the cb fields are changed in a profile edit.

For example:

On registration, if a user selects "United States" from a drop down menu AND checks the box in response to the question, "Do you like the color Red?" the user is given the opportunity to purchase Child Subscription A.

On the other hand, if the user chooses "Canada" from the drop down menu and checks the box in response to the question, "Do you like the color Red?" they have the option of purchasing Child Subscription B.

If any user doesn't check that they like the color red when registering, then the only option they are given is to purchase the Parent Subscription.

If someone selected "United States" but does not check that they like the color red during registration, but checks the box on a profile edit, they are currently not given the option to purchase Child Subscription A. How can I give the user that option? Likewise with Canada and Child Subscription B.

I think I have tried every option given on the "Subscriptions upgrades workflows" and either everyone is given the option or nobody is given the option.

Currently the only way I can get this to work is to send an email with a link to the child plan's URL and very specific instruction to log in first, then click on the link. Any help would be appreciated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn