New users aren't being added to subscription plan

10 years 5 months ago #236169 by orangeapple
Hi,

the user fills out the registration form and on the last step chooses their subscription plan.
Each subscription plan has unique 'email on first activation', which is being sent out correctly, so the system clearly knows what plan they have chosen as the correct email is being sent. However the new user does not get added to the plan!!

When I view the new user in the User Manager and go to look at the Subscription tab, they have been 'added' to a subscription plan that seems to be randomly chosen from the list of available plans, but not even that seems to be registering the new user as being actually subscribed to that plan.

This is really disappointing as I was nearly ready to launch this site, but now the simple task of a user being added successfully to the correct plan they chose during signup doesn't even seem to be working.

Please help!!

Thanks
Brad

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 5 months ago #236186 by nant

orangeapple wrote: Hi,

the user fills out the registration form and on the last step chooses their subscription plan.
Each subscription plan has unique 'email on first activation', which is being sent out correctly, so the system clearly knows what plan they have chosen as the correct email is being sent. However the new user does not get added to the plan!!

When I view the new user in the User Manager and go to look at the Subscription tab, they have been 'added' to a subscription plan that seems to be randomly chosen from the list of available plans, but not even that seems to be registering the new user as being actually subscribed to that plan.

This is really disappointing as I was nearly ready to launch this site, but now the simple task of a user being added successfully to the correct plan they chose during signup doesn't even seem to be working.

Please help!!

Thanks
Brad

Joomla version?
CB Version?
CBSubs version?

Is the plan paid or free?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn