How to configure "convenience fee" for online purchase of CBsubs plan

9 years 11 months ago #245192 by ospaorg
Hello,
I'm looking for advice regarding how to add a "convenience fee" for front end purchases of a CBsubs plan. This would be a set dollar amount (vs. % sales tax) added to each plan purchase before checkout.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #245205 by nant

ospaorg wrote: Hello,
I'm looking for advice regarding how to add a "convenience fee" for front end purchases of a CBsubs plan. This would be a set dollar amount (vs. % sales tax) added to each plan purchase before checkout.

You could create an automatic negative amount promotion.

9 years 10 months ago #246102 by ospaorg
Thank you for your response, this "negative amount" promotion did the trick. My last issue regarding this is how to have the fixed amount promotion apply only to front-end purchases but not apply to the same purchases completed in the back-end by office staff (just a reminder that I am trying to establish a fee for online/front-end transactions only). I have experimented with some of the "Conditions" of the Promotions/Conditions tab to try and exclude office staff from promotions but any of my conditions wind up excluding all users (front and back end) from being presented the promotion. Any suggestions you have would be appreciated.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn