CB Subs Authorize.net Multiple Subscription Problem

9 years 5 months ago #252542 by jminer
Hello Community,

We at NICCP have been using CB subs for our site for over a year now, we are having constant problems with CB subs and recurring subscription issue. Let me cut to the chase -

System Versions-
Joomla! 3.2.2
CB Sub 3.0.0

We are currently offering 2 subscription plans
1) Plan A - Initial Fee $885 and then $50 Monthly
2) Plan B - Initial Fee $885 and then $150 Monthly

Requirement -
User can choose any of the two plans.
They are allowed to upgrade or downgrade to any plan. *note - if they plan to upgrade they don't need to pay the Initial Fee of $885 but just the $150 Monthly.

Future Requirement -
We plan to add another plan i.e. Plan C - Initial Fee $885 and then $400 Monthly.

Current Setup
1) Plan A - Initial Fee $885 and then $50 Monthly - only available at registration
2) Plan B - Initial Fee $885 and then $150 Monthly - only available at registration
3) Plan A_2 (for existing members only) - Monthly $50 - this plan is used if any user wants to downgrade their membership from Plan B.
4) Plan B_2 (for existing members) - Monthly $150 - this plan is used if any user wants to upgrade their membership from Plan A.

*Note - All plans are exclusive, so a user will only have 1 active plan.
Currently we have over 300 active members.

Payment Gateway -
Authorize.net (only)

Problem we are facing -
1. Any user that upgrade or download grade to other plan have two records in authorize.net gateway, for example if user1 registered for Plan A, then a recurring payment record gets created in authorize.net with payment of $50 per month, but if user1 upgrades to Plan B_2 another recurring record get created in authorize.net, so eventually user1 has 2 recurring payments but the front-end i.e. CB subs user1 has only one membership
2. If user logs in and manually pays for his membership then another recurring records get created in authorize.net while his/her previous recurring records is still active.

Because of these two issue some users are getting billed twice in a month and they are very angry with us. We cannot afford to loose business here.

Can anyone please help with these issue?

Thanks
J

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn