Admin can't see new users

17 years 11 months ago #13083 by Gabriello
Admin can't see new users was created by Gabriello
B) I am pleasantly astonished at how complete this component is along with all the Modules, plugins, and extremely efficient forum. Please continue the hard work. Kudos.

As to my current situation: As the super administrator of my site I have found that the newly accepted members of the online community are not shown in the User management section. The profiles of those who joined prior to CB are shown but I can't see the newest ones. (I have noticed that the table recognizes the additional users but their profiles are invisible.)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #13089 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Admin can't see new users
You might need to synchronize your users via the tools menu in the CB backend.

17 years 11 months ago #13105 by homebrew
Replied by homebrew on topic Re:Admin can't see new users
I have this issue, too. I tried to synch the users, but it didn't work.

I started with 5 users before the upgrade, then added 3 afterwards.

At the bottom of the user manager, it shows "Results 1 - 8 of 8", but above that, it only show the original 5 users.

17 years 11 months ago #13108 by Gabriello
Replied by Gabriello on topic Re:Admin can't see new users
I just tried the Synch without success. I also just posted a topic on the Joomla site requesting help. I didn't mention CB to see if there are others out there with the same problem.

G

17 years 11 months ago #13375 by Gabriello
Replied by Gabriello on topic Re:Admin can't see new users
As I have continued playing with this problem I have noticed in the Manage Contacts if I click "NEW" to create a new profile, I am promted to Link to a User from a drop down list. And guess what. All the Users are listed, even those who have been invisible.

That solves only part of the problem. I still can't see them in the User Manager so that I can change access or properties for the individual users...

Any ideas?
G:blink:

17 years 11 months ago #13376 by nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.402 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn