about solved- not complete noob: still DESPERATE!!

17 years 10 months ago #15118 by ffaabbss
I really cannot figure this one out:

When trying to go from user list to one of the linke profiles i get a 500 internal server error and i cannot figure out why...could somebody have look at this please and tell me if sth occurs to you?

Please go here:
www.ffaabbiiaann.de/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=usersList&Itemid=243

now try to click on one of the profiles (they are all public)...

see? 500 internal server error...

when you use the newest member module on the top everything works great though...

the difference is that the userlist links have one more itemid appended.. why is that and what is the problem?

this is the link displayed via the userlist profile link:

www.ffaabbiiaann.de/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=73&Itemid243

and this one the link via the newest user module:

www.ffaabbiiaann.de/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=73

why does the first link give me that 500 internal server error? i would just like to display the userlistlink also without that extra itemid if that make it work...well in fact i WANT it without the the other modules to have the user profile without all the other modules displayed on the full page...does the item id prevent that and loading all the other modules causes timeout or memory issue?

REALLY DESPERATE!

I solved the problem more or less by removing a bsq sitestats module that killed the server.. but i could not find out how to make profiles open in a window without all the other modules that are on the actual user list page....

Post edited by: ffaabbss, at: 2006/06/12 02:01

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn