Connections Tab - How to display 'type' etc.

17 years 10 months ago #15246 by Snowyc4
I tried the search forum feature but i didn't find an answer, apologies if this has been asked before though here goes...

I recently realized a usage for the profile connections feature.

I have entered several connection types which later appear as a popup on each connected profile thumbnail in the connection's tab.

I wanted to know if instead of popping up these details they could be printed alongside the thumnail so we essentially get a list of connection profile thumnails, the type of connection and a comment for each on the tabs.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 10 months ago #15346 by Pinhead
In your CB tab management..You should be abale to select that feature

17 years 10 months ago #15357 by Snowyc4
Select what exactly? I see in the Connections tab on CB Tab Management which seems to have no control over making the tooltip details get displayed alongside a member photo as a list.

It only displays _UE_CONNECTION in the title field which as far as i can tell displays "Connections" as the title of the Connections tab.

I have checked the source code and believe the database field for the connection type equates to _UE_CONNECTIONTYPE although i don't know how to pull this data out specifically for each connected member to display alongside as text rather then the default popup.

Please see image attachment for a mock-up of what I wish to create. I've added comments in red.

Post edited by: Snowyc4, at: 2006/06/15 12:04
Attachments:

17 years 10 months ago #15486 by Snowyc4

17 years 10 months ago #15496 by nant
Snowyc4 wrote:

*bump*

cant do it.
not possible with the current release.
You can always modify on your own or post a feature request.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn