Skip to Content Skip to Menu

comprofiler not in compenent to link menu

• bjraines
  • bjraines
17 years 11 months ago #15412 by bjraines
Can i not link my profile directly to a menu item without using Link-URL?

Also is it possible to have a menu link to the CB Login instead of the Joomla login?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• enduser
  • enduser
17 years 11 months ago #15628 by enduser
Replied by enduser on topic Re:comprofiler not in compenent to link menu
When I installed CB, it was not hard at all, I was up and creating profiles in less than 30 minutes. If you refer to the cblogin instructions, some where in there they stated that you are to remove the joomla built-in login and use the cblogin, by unpublishing the joomla login. You can get links to profiles by using the cbonline (this component lists all of the profiles that are logged on the website

• bjraines
  • bjraines
17 years 11 months ago #15639 by bjraines
Replied by bjraines on topic Re:comprofiler not in compenent to link menu
Yeah making the profiles and new login box is no problem... but if you look the the left and click on your CB profile....is this a link url because CB as a component is not an option when i make new menu items

Moderators: beatnantkrileon