problem solved delete post if wanted

17 years 10 months ago #15457 by wonderbra
problem solved delete post if wanted was created by wonderbra
yes indeed the issue was my DB problems I had earlier this week. i manually emptied the jos_comprofiler table and then used the sync option in tools via cb. yea, everyone will have to update their profile, but at least all userid's are where they are supposed to be now :/

hello world! I had a user upload a picture earlier this week and I just noticed that it applied it to a different account(user64 in jom_users) than his own(i don't think the user noticed yet either). When I go into phpmyadmin and look at the jom_users table, it shows the account with the picture as user_id of 64. when i go to jos_comprofiler it shows user_id 64 as blank. The name thats assigned to user64 in jom_users is Adam Ruff, in the jos_comprofiler is shows adam ruff as user_id 66? I don't understand why the users have different ID's, I thought CB took the userid's from jos_users and made them the same in the CB database tables?

Also, I had some issues with my DB earlier this week and had to rebuild the jos_users DB. I'm wondering if this could possibly be the problem. I was using a forum bridge that inserted a lot of values into the jos_users table. This created some issues and I decided to go with joomlaboard instead. After I uninstalled the other forum, I realized I had messed my DB up. I manually fixed the jos_users table to match what the default joomla table looks like. I'm assuming this might be the root of my evil?

If so, once I find out who that picture belongs to, how do I go about fixing this DB issue? Rebuilding the jos_comprofiler tables to mesh with the userid's of the jos_users table?

Post edited by: wonderbra, at: 2006/06/17 01:33

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn