Stack overflow!!

16 years 9 months ago #41698 by puurmail
Stack overflow!! was created by puurmail
Hi everybody, i had the same error as many newbies!!
The stack overflow at line: 0 I FOUND A SOLUTION AT MY SYSTEM, MAYBE IT WILL WORK WITH OTHER MEMBERS!!

I am dutch, so i have the dutch language file on my joomla system, i tried everything to solve the stack overflow, nothing helped!

Then i changed my language back to english in Global Configuration and the error was gone!! Maybe the problem also exists with other language files! Give it a try!!

Good luck!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #44548 by Melissa
Replied by Melissa on topic Re:Stack overflow!!
I'm having the stack overflow issue with registration since installing CB 1.1. I've never had this issue before.
I'm using:
Joomla 1.0.12
CB 1.1
JSMF bridge (joomlahacks) 2.0.2

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Post edited by: Melissa, at: 2007/08/31 07:54

16 years 3 months ago #54526 by Gilles
Replied by Gilles on topic Re:Stack overflow!!
Hi, problem is coming from the javascript validating the form. It cannot handle bad-formatted strings for showing the warnings.

To solve that :

Check you language file (french, dutch have the same problem) between these tags (around lines 761 -> 777):

/** registration.php */
and
/** classes/html/registration.php */

File : components\com_comprofiler\plugin\language\[language]\[language].php

What you must check is :
  • Quotes are not correctly escaped and defined('_VALID_AZ09') is not correclty %'ed.

What I see is that the profile update still not works after that change (but registration does).

I'll look after it now and post an update after fixing it.

15 years 10 months ago #65375 by jazzstudio
Replied by jazzstudio on topic Re:Stack overflow!!
Hi all, anything new on this front? I'm getting the STACK OVERFLOW message on registration.

Am checking the language files now, but have not found the profle update issue yet, but will check that out also. I ask because the last mail says updates on the issue may be posted here sometime.

Cheers

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn