List layout

16 years 1 month ago #60788 by nikb
List layout was created by nikb
Hi,

My lists are quite OK, but the vertical distance between two succesive users is very low. I wish to inrcrease the distance between users in my lists but I do not know how. Does it depend on my template, or do I have to modify css of CB?

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 1 month ago #60808 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:List layout
This depends of your site template.

You can change the site template CSS so it applies to all tables thoughout your site, or add CSS styling in CB template so it applies to the CB lists only.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 1 month ago #60810 by nikb
Replied by nikb on topic Re:List layout
Thanks for your reply. I just realize that I placed my post in CB1.0 instead of 1.1. I apologize for this.

Can I find somewhere some documentation on how and what to modify in css for CB, in order to apply the above mentioned modifications?

16 years 4 weeks ago #61302 by nikb
Replied by nikb on topic Re:List layout
Any hint regarding documentation on how and what to modify in css for CB, in order to apply the modificationsm mentioned in this post?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn