Users are being disabled on expiration

8 years 3 months ago #277003 by PorthosJ
Users are being disabled on expiration was created by PorthosJ
We have no free plans in our CB Subs install, so they are disabled in general settings.

When a user expires, the "Enabled" flag in their account is being set to no. This means that they cannot login and renew. How can I prevent this flag from being changed?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #278119 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Users are being disabled on expiration

PorthosJ wrote: We have no free plans in our CB Subs install, so they are disabled in general settings.

When a user expires, the "Enabled" flag in their account is being set to no. This means that they cannot login and renew. How can I prevent this flag from being changed?

Sorry we missed this.

You most likely have configured CBSubs to not allow registered users to login if they do not have a subscription (see CBSubd General settings).

But even like this when an expired subscriber tries to login they should be presented with CBSubs plans to renew or upgrade.

8 years 2 months ago #278129 by PorthosJ
Replied by PorthosJ on topic Users are being disabled on expiration
I think you are misunderstanding. It is not that they don't have a plan that they are unable to login, it is that the CB/Joomla Flag for "Enabled" is being set to False when a plan expires.

8 years 2 months ago #278131 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Users are being disabled on expiration

PorthosJ wrote: I think you are misunderstanding. It is not that they don't have a plan that they are unable to login, it is that the CB/Joomla Flag for "Enabled" is being set to False when a plan expires.

I did not misunderstand.

If you have configured CBSubs to not allow registered users to login without an active plan (in CBSubs General settings), then the account will be disabled.

But with the cbsubs bot joomla plugin enabled CBSubs will route such login attempts to a page where user can only renew or purchase an upgrade.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.327 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn