Expired Subscriptions question...

4 years 4 months ago #315474 by liaskas
Expired Subscriptions question... was created by liaskas
Hello

is there a way to hide the expired subscriptions from the plan renewal proposals?

We need to show only the "Your current subscription upgrade possibility:" and not the "Your current subscription". Users can see their current subscription at the cbsubs module. After they click on a plan of "Your upgrade options:" , there is no need to see the subscriptions history. They can see their invoices if they want to.

Thank you in advance!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 4 months ago #315481 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Expired Subscriptions question...
I assume you mean to hide that in the CBSubs module? That can be done by editing the module and by setting "Display current subscriptions" to "No". If you mean in the subscription tab on their profile then there is no option for that beyond using CSS to hide that information.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn