[SOLVED] In Payment Statistics totals are not adding up

3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #319394 by micheleq
Hi,
I've started a new site with CB Subs, and I'm having an issue that the total payments are not showing. The screen grabs shows what I'm seeing.

Payments are being tracked and received. It's just the totals that are not showing.

As this is a new site, and my other older sites are working fine, I'm assuming I missed a setting. I've setup CB Subs to match the other site, but I still don't get totals.

Main currency is set to USD, with multi-currency / secondary currency off.
Plans are in USD, gateway is PayPal. Transactions are otherwise working fine.

I have 2 plans set up, one is $5 monthly straight (95 members), and the other one is $5 month with first month free (30 members).

Can't find a solution. Help is appreciated.
Thanks.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 8 months ago #319400 by beat
Are Joomla at latest 3.9.19, and CB and CBSubs at latest nightly build versions ?

From comparing 1st and 2nd picture, looks like the Baskets seem to have a Completed status but not the payments....

So here a few things to check:

- Don't think so, but worth making sure: Could be a permissions-issue: Are you logged-in as a super-admin ?

- Maybe not completely installed: Just install over to make sure it's completely installed by going to Plugins / Install and update, and clicking on the "Installed" buttons, or if not up to date on the "Update All" button. CHECK that you have everything in the "Success" column of the install-overs and updates. Still same after (successful?) install-over ?

- Check CBSubs history (and errors) Log menu, and filter for errors logs. Anything there ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: micheleq

3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #319412 by micheleq
Replied by micheleq on topic In Payment Statistics totals are not adding up

beat wrote: Are Joomla at latest 3.9.19, and CB and CBSubs at latest nightly build versions ?

CB version: 2.4.5+build.2020.06.16.20.10.34.72ae1d0a6
CB Subs 4.4.0+build.2020.06.02.21.15.34.3f344c47c .
Joomla! 3.9.19
CB is not the latest nightly build, however the site is new and it took off very fast, haven't had the time to set up a dev site, so I don't want to do any updates until I have that up and running. I'll leave this for last.

From comparing 1st and 2nd picture, looks like the Baskets seem to have a Completed status but not the payments....

Both Show completed as far as I can see, Here's the latest Basket screen grab:

So here a few things to check:

- Don't think so, but worth making sure: Could be a permissions-issue: Are you logged-in as a super-admin ?

Yes, Super Admin.

- Maybe not completely installed: Just install over to make sure it's completely installed by going to Plugins / Install and update, and clicking on the "Installed" buttons, or if not up to date on the "Update All" button. CHECK that you have everything in the "Success" column of the install-overs and updates. Still same after (successful?) install-over ?

Install went 100% success, on all modules and plugins. I ALWAYS pay attention to that. Again, I don't want to update as I don't have the dev site up yet.

- Check CBSubs history (and errors) Log menu, and filter for errors logs. Anything there ?

The log menu looks quite normal. There's 1111 items right now. Here's the entirety of the errors:

That error on the 29th is this as the full text (registration page), looks like me changing things around?? Can't be sure.
ID 10 is while setting up Stripe, later decided to go with PayPal.
ID 663 seems to be an error for an unsubscribe.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:

3 years 8 months ago #319417 by beat
Thank you for the notice "error" view. That logged notice on the 29th is a minor bug when using a link to add to basket but the user is not logged-in. Notic didn't display but just got logged. I have fixed that for next nightly CBSubs build (tracker id #8084 ):
forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8084

I've no idea why it displays no totals for week-of-day payments, but also no "Completed" payments. But your CB and CBSubs are a month old and there have been some fixes since then in both (and CBSubs backend engine uses CB, so problem could be in either of them if you are sure that payments are in state Completed in the payments table too).

So if it is not urgent (there is a "Download" icon at top right that allows you to download a CSV where you can do totals in a spreadsheet in the mean time), I would suggest to upgrade CBSubs first.

If it persists once CB and CBSubs have been updated to latest builds (in CB Plugins / install & update), I will need to have access to the admin and possibly to the database to understand what happened, either on the site or on a clone (PM link in signature).

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

3 years 8 months ago #319571 by beat
Thank you for your PM with site access.

I could finally find the issue and it's fixed on your site:

The totals computations are multi-currency-aware, and need the currencies table to have an entry for the main currency to compute correctly if you are on a single-currency site.

I have just enabled a 2nd currency for a few seconds, reloaded the Payment Center page, checked that the currencies view was filled with currencies, and disabled the second currency. Then the totals display correctly.

I have added a bug ticket for that too:
forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8090

The following user(s) said Thank You: micheleq

3 years 8 months ago #319584 by micheleq
Replied by micheleq on topic In Payment Statistics totals are not adding up
That Solved the issue.
Thank you.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn