PayPal link is not working

3 years 4 months ago #321631 by derekkoopowitz
PayPal link is not working was created by derekkoopowitz
We've had no issues ever with PayPal and all of a sudden (starting yesterday) we are getting the following error:

Please help!! Our renew season is here and we are getting a lot of people complaining...
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #321636 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic PayPal link is not working
PayPal Standard, PayPal Pro, or PayPal Advanced? We have 3 PayPal gateways. Please be sure to always provide specifically which you are using. If using PayPal Standard it seams to be an issue with PayPal itself and likely based off some information you're trying to send PayPal. See the below topics for some things to look into.

www.paypal-community.com/t5/My-Account/How-to-fix-Access-Denied-You-don-t-have-permission-to-access/td-p/1606182
www.paypal-community.com/t5/My-Account/How-to-fix-Access-Denied-You-don-t-have-permission-to-access/td-p/2211421#

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 4 months ago #321637 by krileon
Additionally within CBSubs > Display > Baskets be sure you're not trying to send any HTML in "Payment basket item text". I also recommend editing PayPal within CBSubs > Gateways and setting "Shipping address" to "Do not ask for shipping address at PayPal", "Send customers invoicing address" to "No", and "Send customers phone number" to "No". This should help reduce the amount of information sent to PayPal as the invoicing information being sent to PayPal is not necessary.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 4 months ago #321638 by derekkoopowitz
Replied by derekkoopowitz on topic PayPal link is not working

krileon wrote: PayPal Standard, PayPal Pro, or PayPal Advanced? We have 3 PayPal gateways. Please be sure to always provide specifically which you are using. If using PayPal Standard it seams to be an issue with PayPal itself and likely based off some information you're trying to send PayPal. See the below topics for some things to look into.

www.paypal-community.com/t5/My-Account/How-to-fix-Access-Denied-You-don-t-have-permission-to-access/td-p/1606182
www.paypal-community.com/t5/My-Account/How-to-fix-Access-Denied-You-don-t-have-permission-to-access/td-p/2211421#

Thanks for the response, Kyle. It is PayPal Standard. It is weird though... I did some testing and if I do NOT use my VPN then it fails. When I enable my VPN then it works just fine. I'll look over those two links above and will check out the permissions. What bugs me is that we've used this for YEARS now and have not had any issues and all of a sudden the issue shows up.

3 years 4 months ago #321646 by krileon
Sounds like PayPals firewall is blocking you for whatever reason then. I suggest contacting PayPal as there isn't anything we can do about this.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn