Install files with incorrect names

17 years 8 months ago #18746 by Mordakaida
Replied by Mordakaida on topic Re:Install files with incorrect names
sledtrails wrote:

I overlooked the obvious... maybe I should have slept last night zzz.

Thank you!!! And I'll try to open my eyes when reading the instructions :whistle:

It's Allright, I have done the same countless times over my time of being on the net. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 11 months ago #37285 by sabrie
Replied by sabrie on topic Re:Install files with incorrect names
yeap a noob here but I can't really find a solution for this prob hope someone could direct me to the right solution.

Everytime after I finish the 13 steps from the readme I get the same problem. At first I used joomla 1.0.9 and then 1.0.12 and then 1.0.11 and still I get the same problem.

My downloaded file from the full package is cblogin.zip and it was not like in the readme. Went through all the steps but when I login into my site and press the comm builder and members list according to step 8 and 9 from the readme, I get this:

for comm builder (readme step 8):
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 98304 bytes) in C:\wamp\www\joomla5\modules\mod_mainmenu.php on line 273

and for members list (readme step 9):
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 393216 bytes) in C:\wamp\www\joomla5\modules\mod_cblogin.php on line 319

I tried renaming the files but to no avail. Sad:"-(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn