Alchol100

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 5 months ago #26382 by halmax
Replied by halmax on topic Re:blank page on My CB Profile
i have same problem

17 years 5 months ago #26404 by alchol100
Replied by alchol100 on topic Re:blank page on My CB Profile
Yesterday, I tried to drop all tables and uninstall and after reinstall the comprofiler component.

the problem is the same with IE it is working fine, but with mozilla firefox not!

If you'd like, I can post(this night) some lines of the apache logs, I can't understand them completely.

thanks,
Alchol100

17 years 5 months ago #26578 by swedenfox
Replied by swedenfox on topic Re:blank page on My CB Profile
i have the same problem

this is the message of debug

[code:1]Notice: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '==' at line 1 in /home/mhd-01/www.gapmessina.it/htdocs/includes/database.php on line 292

/home/mhd-01/www.gapmessina.it/htdocs/includes/database.php:483
/home/mhd-01/www.gapmessina.it/htdocs/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:388
/home/mhd-01/www.gapmessina.it/htdocs/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:249
/home/mhd-01/www.gapmessina.it/htdocs/index.php:239Questo profilo non esiste o non è più disponibile[/code:1]

please help me :(

17 years 4 months ago #27357 by lancesutton
Replied by lancesutton on topic Re:blank page on My CB Profile
Hi,

I just went through the wringer on this, and I think you're experiencing the same thing I was.

Make sure that you follow the Read Me Installation directions step-by-step.

Then, go back and log into CB Login. Nothing will seem to happen - you'll just see that frustrating "Hi so & so" with nothing below it.

Scroll down to the User Menu, and click on whatever name you gave it in step 8 (probably CB Profiler).

Again, nothing will seem to happen. Scroll down. There your profile will be.

You're probably thinking - "but wait! That looks nothing like www.joomlapolis.com."

Ah - but that's where you get fooled. It actually is. They just have some sort of plugin at that feeds their CB Login with your image.

The CB Profile listed below is actually just a normal menu.

To get a better perspective of what Community Builder is/does - go to their list of CB powered sites, here:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_weblinks/catid,31/Itemid,23/

You'll still have to play around with configurations/ etc - but that's easy once you know it's actually working.

Cheers!

17 years 3 months ago #29461 by josey
Replied by josey on topic Re:blank page on My CB Profile
I had the same thing, and it was a conflict with my gallery2 bridge plgin. When I unpuplishe the plugin the plge goes properly to my profile page.
:)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn