Error message

17 years 2 months ago #32894 by impius
Error message was created by impius
Ok, lads, i have very much a newbie and do experience some problems with my installation. I will try to explain in hopes of getting some "simplistic" guidelines to follow in order to fix this mess ;)

Ive followed the installation process of CB as explained in the readme file. However, i can not create new users nor visit the "community" section on my joomla site. While i attempt to register a new user i get the msg:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 98304 bytes) in K:\wamp\www\joomla\modules\mod_mainmenu.php on line 276

and when i try to enter the "community" section with an existing user (admin) i get the error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 98304 bytes) in K:\wamp\www\joomla\modules\mod_banners.php on line 92

I am using the 1.0.12 joomla release

Anyone have any clue what this means?

Thanks, i really appreciate it!
Impius

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 2 months ago #32903 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:Error message
Too little memory. There is another thread discussing this, please search for "memory" on the forum.

mikko

17 years 2 months ago #32962 by impius
Replied by impius on topic Re:Error message
Thank you my friend, i solved it with your help.

Sorry for being a noob.. but hey, then again, it would be pretty dull if we all knew just as much about everything!

Cheers mate!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn