MAJOR Issue with CB Tabs--even upon fresh install!

17 years 2 weeks ago #36196 by crashpixels
Hi, all-- I am hoping someone can help me with this issue:

1. I have previously installed CB, and never had any problems with it. I've installed it several times, even debugged some problems with plug-ins along the way, etc., so I don't feel that I'm a complete novice here.

2. I recently re-downloaded and installed the following on a single site:

- CB 1.0.2
- Mamblog 1.0
- Joomlaboard (most recent version)

3. Once I had done this, I installed AND published the various plugins to display blog and forum posts in the user profile tabes. I had done this previously and had no issues (Mamblog's and Joomlaboard's plugin actually come as core plugins, pre-installed, so I am sure I didn't mess those up!)

4. I also installed the GroupJive component and the GroupJive CB plugin.

5. I wrote test blog entries and test posts, then went to the user profile. No blog or forum posts tabs showed up--even though they WERE showing as published in the plugin management tool of CB.

6. I fiddled around a bit more, tried uninstalling and re-installing, and still no dice.

7. In order to eliminate the possibility of my template being the problem (I read on here that some were), I then did a completely new and FRESH install of Joomla, CB, Mamblog, Joomlaboard, and went through the same routines.

NO DICE.

For some reason, the joomlaboard and mamblog tabs are NOT showing up on either set of installs under the user profile, despite content being active in those areas for that user--and even when using a default Joomla template.

Can someone help me here before I pull out what's left of my hair? :silly:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn