Error messages

16 years 11 months ago #36750 by mediamag
Error messages was created by mediamag
I just installed Community Builder and am getting these error messages:

MySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, params FROM jos_modules AS m WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.position = 'header' AND m.client_id = 1 ORDER BY m.ordering
SQL =

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /mnt/w0805/d45/s41/b02a280d/www/mediamag.ca/includes/joomla.php on line 5142

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /mnt/w0805/d45/s41/b02a280d/www/mediamag.ca/includes/joomla.php on line 5169

Warning: asort() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /mnt/w0805/d45/s41/b02a280d/www/mediamag.ca/includes/joomla.php on line 5182

MA DB function failed with error number 2006
MySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, params FROM jos_modules AS m WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.position = 'header' AND m.client_id = 1 ORDER BY m.ordering
SQL =

SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, params
FROM jos_modules AS m
WHERE m.published = 1
AND m.position = 'header'
AND m.client_id = 1

Can someone please tell me how to clear these errors?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 11 months ago #38047 by subhan
Replied by subhan on topic Re:Error messages
I am having similar error messages

16 years 11 months ago #38142 by cynode
Replied by cynode on topic Re:Error messages
I'm having the same error on a new CB install, I get it when using the CB Configuration, and I noticed that if I change any setting and save I lose my tab template settings, I played with ue_config.php and noticed that saving causes me to lose 2 lines of my config:

$ueConfig='24';
$ueConfig='dark';

16 years 11 months ago #38216 by subhan
Replied by subhan on topic Re:Error messages
This is indeed a MySQL server error. I reported the error to my hosting provider and they got it fixed. :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn