Cannot access configuration page

16 years 11 months ago #37502 by mowboy
Cannot access configuration page was created by mowboy
Hi,

I recently installed CB on a Joomla 1.0.12. Everything works except for one thing. When I try to access the configuration page from the back end I get the following error:

[code:1]Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@larusic.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.larusic.com Port 80[/code:1]

Interestingly I get the same error when I try to access the System Info page from the Joomla administration.

I have searched these forums and have seen others that have had the same symptoms but my issue is different as their solution did not work.

I have tried reinstalling CB. As well I have involved my hosting company in the troubleshooting. They told me that their server error_log reveals the following error:

Premature end of script headers: /home/larusic/public_html/joomla/administrator/index2.php

Could this be a file permissions thing? Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Thank you in advance for your assistance... I have used CB on my old Mambo installation for years and love it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 10 months ago #38818 by spicc7
Replied by spicc7 on topic Re:Cannot access configuration page
I think I have the same problem, did you ever get this resolved?

Thanks!

16 years 10 months ago #39388 by edsonchavez
Replied by edsonchavez on topic Re:Cannot access configuration page
i have same error i think is a memory limit error change this value in php.ini i cant access to my php.ini but other users yes and these fix the problem try and tellme if works

Regards
Edson

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn