Here is what I want to do , how do I do it ? :)

17 years 11 months ago #13364 by Kamunicate
Ok I am a webkam software developer, so community builder is perfect for my needs. My software streams asf, so I what i need to know is how ot build into the profile a place to display a windows media player. Here is how the flow is gonna go
But first I just need them to be able to put in where the mms stream is at and then have it displayed in the profile as the stream not as the mms url.

Thanks
Chris Greenwell
Kamunicate ,L.L.C.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #13374 by spikec
Just make a creative tab and when your users edit their profile they can input html code with links to the player and the file.

17 years 11 months ago #13381 by Kamunicate
Link is easy :) I wanna have the player built into the profile if they are online and broadcasting and allowed via the connection. The software will shortly via RPC login to the site for the user and say they are online , then publish the ip/port of there stream into the database so the profile viewer can then use it to display the streams to the allowed connected users.

Thanks Chris Greenwell
www.mywebkam.com

17 years 11 months ago #14317 by pointri
If what you have in mind is indeed I'm thinking it is, this is awesome: Videoconferencing via CB connections. I suppose each user would need a license of your software for that to happen?

Joomlapolitan zealot and a somewhat stealthy, rather passive CB3PD developer.
www.constructionlounge.com Construction Lounge: Online resource and networking portal for the construction and remodeling industries.

17 years 7 months ago #22244 by universelab
Replied by universelab on topic Re:Here is what I want to do , how do I do it ? :)
So, and creation broadcasting channels of night clubs, home studios etc. via CB supported too? :cheer:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn