CB 1.0 Stable works with joomla 1.0.9?

17 years 10 months ago #15654 by cblack123
Replied by cblack123 on topic Re:CB 1.0 Stable works with joomla 1.0.9?
you know I am using iJoomla Magazine, and havne't experienced any problems yet. But I have just been setting up a site with it and it hasn't gone public yet I will let you know.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 10 months ago #15753 by eldemunda
Replied by eldemunda on topic Re:CB 1.0 Stable works with joomla 1.0.9?
Sure! ;)

17 years 10 months ago #16033 by cblack123
Replied by cblack123 on topic Re:CB 1.0 Stable works with joomla 1.0.9?
I have upgraded to 1.0.10 with the patch for security reasons.

I had decided to install 1.0.8 until the bugs were worked out but when I did I still ended up with the same problems.

I looked in the forums and found the following.
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,12877/catid,27/limit,6/limitstart,0/

It seems that others have had the same issues I was experiencing so I changed the url path to innovative-brands.com/corporate/
not www.innovative-brands.com/corporate...as suggested

I then had the problem of the 404 page after first login. I tried changing the links to seo friendly links and changed the htaccess.txt to htaccess it didn't work, but what seems to be working is leaving htaccess without the .txt and not having the seo friendly links. Now I can login on multiple computers and browsers, mozilla, ie.

As I said before I upgraded my joomla to 1.0.10 to fix the security issues and it seems to not have affected any of the changes and the login seems to be still working well.

Also my security level is at a 2.

Hope this helps anyone who is having the same problems I have been having, and if I have anymore problems I will let you all know...

17 years 10 months ago #16054 by josey
Replied by josey on topic Re:CB 1.0 Stable works with joomla 1.0.9?
i just upgraded to joomla 1.0.10 and i seem to have a login problem. after filling out form it returns

"The page you are trying to access does not exist.
Please select a page from the main menu."

any ideas?

17 years 10 months ago #16056 by beat
josey wrote:

i just upgraded to joomla 1.0.10 and i seem to have a login problem. after filling out form it returns

"The page you are trying to access does not exist.
Please select a page from the main menu."

any ideas?

If you specify a redirect page after login (or on the page before login), please make sure its URL contains an &Itemid=.... otherwise the more tight security of joomla 1.0.10 will give such kind of errors.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

17 years 10 months ago #16311 by designmission
Replied by designmission on topic Re:CB 1.0 Stable works with joomla 1.0.9?
But how does one make that work with the login form?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn