Weird login issue - double site link

17 years 9 months ago #16911 by maranate
Weird login issue - double site link was created by maranate
When logging in using Firefox, it tries to go to the index page by going down this path:

domain.org/joomla/http://www.domain.org/joomla/

This just started happening yesterday. Let me explain that the joomla site will not be used as the main site until August 1st, as we have a Front Page created website at www.domain.org The website currently gets updated once a month when the newsletter is published. This weird problem in Joomla (using cb login) started happening IMMEDIATLY AFTER I updated the Front Page website. I don't know that it is related, but WEIRD things seem to happen after I update that site (which is why I can't WAIT to get off of it).

Now of course we've instructed the membership to start registering on the new site so they will be able to download the newsletter next month, so there is some urgency to fixing this problem.

ANY IDEAS?

Post edited by: maranate, at: 2006/07/11 18:40

Christina

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 9 months ago #16919 by Jesuslavex
Replied by Jesuslavex on topic Re:Weird login issue - double site link
I'm having the same issue as well. But mine is happening at random for no reason. If I go back and retry the login it works.

Any comments on this would be appreciated

www.waynesvillelife.org

17 years 9 months ago #16929 by maranate
Replied by maranate on topic Re:Weird login issue - double site link
Darn! That probably means it is NOT because I uploaded something using Front Page.

Does it only happen to you with Firefox or does it happen with Internet Explorer too?

Christina

17 years 9 months ago #16932 by Jesuslavex
Replied by Jesuslavex on topic Re:Weird login issue - double site link
I use firefox most of the time. I dont think I have it in me to use IE and wait for an unknown length of time for a random occurence. :P

Post edited by: Jesuslavex, at: 2006/07/12 00:06

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.492 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn