How to enalbe multi tabs

17 years 7 months ago #20672 by changsg
How to enalbe multi tabs was created by changsg
I don't know how to enable multi tab with CB. I read the manual and do somthing in the config page, but seems it doesn't work. Pls have a glance at the attachment.

Thanks for your input.
regards,
phoenix

Post edited by: changsg, at: 2006/09/10 18:01
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 7 months ago #20673 by changsg
Replied by changsg on topic Re:How to enalbe multi tabs
attachment is here.
Attachments:

17 years 7 months ago #20674 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:How to enalbe multi tabs
what do you mean it doesn't work?
what is multi=tab?

There is a nested tab setting in the CB configuration.
when set all new tabs you create in the backend and have data in them will appear in the frontend nested under a single consolitated tab.

17 years 7 months ago #20706 by changsg
Thanks for your reply.

'Multi tab' means I wish to orgnize user's information with different groups. I know there is a a default group named 'contact info' when mambo is installed. I wish to add in a new tab to contain something else other than address, zip and so on, which are included in 'contact info' tab.

Shortly I want 'contact info' and 'my_new_tab' appear like the tabs 'user list' and 'user profile' in the snapshot. I tried to change the value of 'nested tab', but the new fields assigned to 'my_new_tab' always appear in the same tab with other fields. I hope those new fields appear in a sperate tab.

Thanks and regards,
phoenix

17 years 7 months ago #20707 by changsg
www.mayorswellnesscampaign.org/dev/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers

On this page I wish 'test' and 'test2' to appear in a seperate tab. But they always appear in the same tab with other fields.

Pls help.

Thanks and regards,
phoenix

17 years 7 months ago #20708 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:How to enalbe multi tabs
changsg wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

'Multi tab' means I wish to orgnize user's information with different groups. I know there is a a default group named 'contact info' when mambo is installed. I wish to add in a new tab to contain something else other than address, zip and so on, which are included in 'contact info' tab.

Shortly I want 'contact info' and 'my_new_tab' appear like the tabs 'user list' and 'user profile' in the snapshot. I tried to change the value of 'nested tab', but the new fields assigned to 'my_new_tab' always appear in the same tab with other fields. I hope those new fields appear in a sperate tab.

Thanks and regards,
phoenix

In CB you can define your own tabs from the Tab Management area in the backend. You can also define your own fields and place them on any of the CB tabs. All backend defined tabs can either appear on the same level or can be grouped under one profile tab (this is the nested tabs parameter).

Anything else is currently not supported.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn