Tabs do not disapear of erased plugins

17 years 7 months ago #21561 by folmolen
Tabs do not disapear of erased plugins was created by folmolen
I noticed that when you delete installed CB plugins, the correspondent item in tabmanagement is not being erased. Even if you try to delete it in tabmanagement, it will not be erased. If you install again a plugin that has been erased, a new same tab item is created... Is this a common known problem?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 7 months ago #22132 by beat
folmolen wrote:

I noticed that when you delete installed CB plugins, the correspondent item in tabmanagement is not being erased. Even if you try to delete it in tabmanagement, it will not be erased. If you install again a plugin that has been erased, a new same tab item is created... Is this a common known problem?

Uninstalling a cb plugin does not remove tabs from database, to keep configs if it's just an update of the plugin.

But:
- visible tabs should still be deletable without plugin installed
- the same tabs should be reused

Exception:
- Tabs to which fields have been added, which become independant on plugin uninstall.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn