very small hack request

17 years 1 week ago #36937 by safa
very small hack request was created by safa
Hi,

I have said this before, and I'll say it again... I'm very grateful for what your team has created. :)

After setting all kinds modules... everything seems to be working perfectly now....except for one small thing that I think would be extremely useful. I am getting several complaints from users who don't understand why they have to upload pictures into the portrait image box, as well as in the gallery. I get asked, can't you just use my images in the CB Profile Gallery as my portrait image?

So I have quite a number of users that have an empty portrait, but have their portrait in their CB Profile Gallery. Is there any way to add a small hack to the code so that it'll use the first image in the gallery if there's one? I'm sure you guys can figure out the simplest strategy for achieving that end, but it'd definitely improve the usability substantially. It's a small issue, but it would.

Thank you again, Safa

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 10 months ago #40905 by dartagnan
Replied by dartagnan on topic Re:very small hack request
Did you get this to work? or someone ha helped you?
I think a button can be added in CB gallery to update profile gallery. If nobody did it, I'll try to do it, but I am not a php developper so I will just copy paste lines of codes trying to make it work.... So any hint is welcome...

Planet Asia Asian tradition culture and community

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn