some automated things removed in newest CB?

16 years 8 months ago #41838 by Blasphemy
Ok, I had a CB install from a few months ago on one site, and just installed it a week ago on another site. It seems many of the automated things have become no longer automated for some reason? On my old CB install:

A few menu items were added to my user menu automatically. Such as CB User, and CB link.

I was able to click on the CB link menu tiem and see a list of CB users.

In the new install:

No menu items added to the user menu.
I manually made a CB link menu item, but when clicking on it I got a message saying no published user lists or something.

So I started trying to troubeshoot what was different between the 2 installs, and I finally found it. In my first install, under list manager, there was a Members List item in there. In my new install, the List manager was empty. I copied all of the settings from the Members List List manager item into my new install, and now the CB Link item works fine.

So the question is, why was this automated function removed? Because honestly, if I didn't have the old install to look around in and find that list in, I probably never would have figured out how to get the CB link thing working!

Thank you,
David Henderson

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #42597 by majalahx
Replied by majalahx on topic Re:some automated things removed in newest CB?
Hi David,
Thank you for your tip! I was struggling the same problem till found your tips.

I works! :woohoo:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn