Community Builder Problem

16 years 8 months ago #42103 by m4rk0551
Community Builder Problem was created by m4rk0551
My head has been hurting trying to get CB working. I have CB 1.0.1 running on Joomla 1.0.13. I installed it correctly and followed instructions, but when it comes down to logging and registering using the cblogin, it doesn't work. When I log in, I get a Username and Password incorrect message, even though I am 110% certain they are. When I register, and attempt to log in, I get the incorrect password and username message and "Unauthorized" message too. I get the same problems on both CB 1.0.1 and 1.0.2. Any help? I have tried nearly anything. =(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #42104 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Community Builder Problem
m4rk0551 wrote:

My head has been hurting trying to get CB working. I have CB 1.0.1 running on Joomla 1.0.13. I installed it correctly and followed instructions, but when it comes down to logging and registering using the cblogin, it doesn't work. When I log in, I get a Username and Password incorrect message, even though I am 110% certain they are. When I register, and attempt to log in, I get the incorrect password and username message and "Unauthorized" message too. I get the same problems on both CB 1.0.1 and 1.0.2. Any help? I have tried nearly anything. =(

there is a frontpage article and discussion regarding CB 1.0.2 and J 1.0.13 - I guess you didnt read it ...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn