SOLVED: Lots of odd registration fields ??

16 years 8 months ago #42261 by infinity
Hi folks,
I've not been sure where to turn for help with this issue. So I thought I'd try here.

My registration form (on a development site) has a heap of fields on it that all appeared from out of the blue. It's a while since I looked at the registration form, so I can't pin-point what change to the setup made this occur. I use the Cb registration and login system so I thought someone here might be able to point me in the right direction with figuring out where these additional fields are being pulled in from.

Please take a look at 70.87.95.2/~wisdom/login/task,registers/ to see what I mean. From memory everything below TITLE is new and is not to be found in the fields manager in CB. I could not find this stuff anywhere else either.

The following is a list of extensions I have installed since I last looked at the form (without all this staff on it):

SOBI2
AcaJoom
MosetsTree
VirtueMart

I have look through each of them and no where do I find fields related tot eh banking fields (for instance) now on my registration form. As most of these unwanted fields are set as REQUIRED I really need to figure out how to turn them off.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

With thanks,

Jonathan

Post edited by: infinity, at: 2007/08/09 02:31

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #42268 by infinity
Replied by infinity on topic Re:SOLVED: Lots of odd registration fields ??
I figured out it is Virtuemart doing this.
I am still trying to find info on how to turn them off. Will post here when I find out, in case someone else comes here looking for answers to this issue.

Jonathan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.640 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn