Which file to I hack for a field I created.

16 years 1 month ago #58451 by halo3montage
Which file to I hack for a field I created. was created by halo3montage
Ok here is my situation, I am hoping an experienced CB vet can help point me in the right direction. So what I am trying to do is create a field for a new tab on the user profile. It is so the tab will embed a Gamer profile from Xbox live.

The code to do this is
<iframe src="gamercard.xbox.com/REPLACE-THIS-WITH-YOUR-GAMERTAG.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">Put your gamertag here too.

So I created a new field for a hyperlink which the user will add at registration. Now I just need to figure out how to hack the file so whatever the user enters for the URL field will be inserted into the REPLACE-THIS-WITH-YOUR-GAMERTAG area. I am just started with Joomla and php, so tell me if I sound like an idiot.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #66589 by acfreeze
Replied by acfreeze on topic Re:Which file to I hack for a field I created.
Wow. Every cb vet must be a ps3 fanboy, lol. I can't find a valid response to a single gamercard question.

That, or cb is dying and people are kinda disappearing.

15 years 9 months ago #66699 by me123
I would pay money for this! As a gamer myself I would love this. I am sorta good at coding. But, I wouldn't have a clue to set things up. Can someone create this! I am willing to pay 20 bucks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn