Users can't acces content on main page and virtue

17 years 10 months ago #16020 by aquaboy
Hi,

Thursday I got the error in joomla content back-end page :
"Can't create/write to file 'C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\#sql_4a8_0.MYD' (Errcode: 17) SQL=SELECT c.*, g.name AS groupname, cc.name, u.name AS editor, f.content_id AS frontpage, s.title AS section_name, v.name AS author FROM ( jos_content AS c, jos_categories AS cc, jos_sections AS s ) LEFT JOIN jos_groups AS g ON g.id = c.access LEFT JOIN jos_users AS u ON u.id = c.checked_out LEFT JOIN jos_users AS v ON v.id = c.created_by LEFT JOIN jos_content_frontpage AS f ON f.content_id = c.id WHERE c.state >= 0 AND c.catid = cc.id AND cc.section = s.id AND s.scope = 'content' ORDER BY s.title, c.catid, cc.ordering, cc.title, c.ordering LIMIT 0, 30

See also : bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=9551"

Since then I can't access the frontpage (not authorized) and also the virtuemart gives 'not authorized'.
The forum works fine and the content catagory pages also work.

site : www.sat-vlaanderen.be
I have redirected the url to a content category page that works.
If you push the home button or the wituemart links on the right side you will get the error msg in dutch.

Who can help me?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 9 months ago #16232 by alphanostrum
Replied by alphanostrum on topic Re:Users can't acces content on main page and virt
same for me, since joomla 1.0.10. there is a problem between virtuar mart login and mod_cblogin. of curse the causes is the change in joomla core.
(not authorized) for users witch has registred after the upgrade to joomla 1.0.10. hmm

17 years 9 months ago #16344 by nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn