Connections error: (unable to add New Connections)

17 years 8 months ago #18257 by Deighardt
Greetings!

Firstly I would like to say that I'm impressed with this component, the problem is I would like to update it and not just fix the current problem I Have.

I do not know how to fix it so I hope anyone will try help me through it.

The Problem I'm having started well after my first hack. once fixed but before the upgrade it stopped allowing me to add new connections to my list. Secondly, I find that the pop up is not working in relation to this. the link is just dead. I have now disabled this feature.

Untill I can find a solution.

3rdly) I want to spice it up and set it up similar to the way you have. I like the CB login section that shows the users image and also the other goodies that come with it. so please tell me where I can go to get the updated version of this CB component?

Your help is appreciated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 8 months ago #18267 by nant
Answering your third item ... this is part of the cb login module distributed with CB 1.0 stable (you can download from this site or the forge area). Then just look at the module backend parameters.

Regarding the other items - I assume that everything worked ok before you applied your hacks?

17 years 8 months ago #18284 by Deighardt
Actually someone else had hacked the site through the configuration.php file. but once fixed it stoped working fine. so yes everything was working fine untill the first hack. after that I have had little success.

Thanks for your help.

17 years 8 months ago #18289 by nant
Deighardt wrote:

Actually someone else had hacked the site through the configuration.php file. but once fixed it stoped working fine. so yes everything was working fine untill the first hack. after that I have had little success.

Thanks for your help.

I suggest to unistall and reinstall CB 1.0 stable.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn