CB Workflows

17 years 9 months ago #18687 by RvA
CB Workflows was created by RvA
Hi there !
There is a problem with my page in some way.
I installed joomla 1.0.9 + Community builder + SMF forum.
It works smoothly and ok for a long time... +- 5517 members.

But now there is a problem with the CB Workflows module, or something around it.

Today i came "logged in as admin" on my page and saw there were 2 Image(s) waiting for approval.
So i clicked the link to approve those. But the strange thing around it, i only was able to approve one uploaded pictue.
Now the CB Workflows menu keeps telling me that there is still 1 Image(s) is waiting for approval.

So when i click this link, i don't see any picture, only the 2 buttons reject and approve.

Clicking those button(s) won't solve the problem, because the CB Workflows module keeps telling me there is still 1 image(s). So my question: How can i delete this "record" so that the CB Workflows module works smootly again ?
Do i have to go into the database ?

*PS: It worked always smootly

Post edited by: RvA, at: 2006/08/12 10:10

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 9 months ago #18692 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB Workflows
you would have to take a closer look at your database to figure out the problem.

Use phpmyadmin to find with comprofiler row has the avatarapproved column set to zero.

Then see what is wrong with this record - perhaps a corresponding record is missing from the joomla user table.

17 years 9 months ago #18695 by RvA
Replied by RvA on topic Re:CB Workflows
thx for your reply !
I solved it already, i went into the comprofiler table, sorted all users at the avatarapproved tabel, and set the one that made problems (last registred user) to 1, instead of 0.

No CB workflows says: No Pending Actions
So i think it's ok now. (Have to wait till a user uploads it's avatar)

So if someone wants, lol, plz register and upload your avatar, then i'm able to test CB Workflows for approval.. ;)

www.renevanasten.net (it's still in teststadium)

Post edited by: RvA, at: 2006/08/12 12:07

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn