Cblogin and Joomla-SMF_cb_plugin

17 years 9 months ago #18691 by THE_AI
Cblogin and Joomla-SMF_cb_plugin was created by THE_AI
Hello all!
I finally found a little time to report this problem (or bug), between the cblogin and Joomla-SMF_cb_plugin (downloaded from joomlahacks.com)

What is the problem. The problem is (as the most of you suppose) login.
In modules under cblogin we have a lot of possibilities.
And one of them is:
Login Redirection URL - when this is left empty, than the user is normally not redirected (here is comming the problem).
But when Joomla-SMF_cb_plugin is installed then this is not working.
Insted there is showed a long url - with the user name and the password. The user must puch the back button and then he/she is logged in.
This problem occurs only under Firefox. With the IE there is nothing like that.

When in the module configuration I change Login Redirection URL - to index.php . Then the login process goes smootly with redirect to index.php, but as you understand it is not very user friendly - you just found a thread in the forum, you log in, but you are not staying in the thread.

Can someone find a solution for this bug?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 9 months ago #18702 by slamit93
Replied by slamit93 on topic Re:Cblogin and Joomla-SMF_cb_plugin
I believe you need to disable the cblogin and use the login module for the bridge... can't remember at the moment and it's past my bedtime, so I don't have time to check at the moment.

17 years 9 months ago #18703 by THE_AI
Replied by THE_AI on topic Re:Cblogin and Joomla-SMF_cb_plugin
That doesn't seems for me as a good idea.
I am configuring my web site so, that when a person click in the forum of a profile - then it is redirecting him to CB profile. I switched off, the PM system of the forum, the avatars and so on.
Everything has to be done with CB.
If I switch on the SMF login, then I don't have the nice futures of CBlogin.

I'm telling you when I put a redirection URL - then it work, but it would be nicer when I don't have to do that.
So something in the code must make problems (in IE it is working fine)

17 years 9 months ago #18754 by slamit93
Replied by slamit93 on topic Re:Cblogin and Joomla-SMF_cb_plugin
you are right... I AM using the cblogin, but no redirect... i just tried the redirect, and it worked fine though... what are you trying to redirect them to?

17 years 9 months ago #18755 by THE_AI
Replied by THE_AI on topic Re:Cblogin and Joomla-SMF_cb_plugin
The redirect is also working for me. It is no problem to redirect them to index.php, but it is not very user friendly.

You are just in the middle of an article, then you say "Hm, let me log in" you do it and you are not stying anymore in the article, but redirected to index.php.

I would like that the login work with out redirect.

Doesn't matter from where you log, you stay there.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn