CB Login Help!!

16 years 9 months ago #41439 by julie01
CB Login Help!! was created by julie01
Hello,

I have researched all of the threads and haven't found an answer...

How do I get the CB Login to work on my site. It keeps giving me the 403 error, I used IE6, firefox and aol and it didn't work on any of them. I checked my cookies... I also added the captcha like someone suggested. I even tried changing some code on the comprofiler.class.php file like another user has suggested.. I am not sure what to do??

Has anyone revised the mod_cblogin and found that it worked for them?? Can you send me the changes?

Can anyone help as I am not to good with html...

Julie

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 9 months ago #41440 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CB Login Help!!
I would be very interested if you could quickly try CB 1.1 beta build 3 (including new login module), which fixes all other known problem, and could help if it does not work with that release.

Please PM Trail (djtrail) with request to join cb testteam and URL to this thread.

Thanks,

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 9 months ago #41441 by julie01
Replied by julie01 on topic Re:CB Login Help!!
I would love to te4st it. I will send a PM to djtrail. Will you send it to me today?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn